ADSM-L

Re: NT Performance issues

2001-05-03 14:06:24
Subject: Re: NT Performance issues
From: Othonas Xixis <othonas AT BELLSOUTH DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 14:02:50 -0400
Hi Tony,
did you used the same crabby network with arcserv ? or you were backing
up to local drives ?
Seems like there is network issue in yr environment... have u tried to
ftp from the TSM server to any TSM client ? how is the performance there
... rubbish ? probably...

It is not a TSM issue friend, its a resources issue outside of TSM
(network, memory, etc...).

GLuck.

Cheers.

Othonas