ADSM-L

Re: Disaster Recovery Plan

2001-05-02 22:43:48
Subject: Re: Disaster Recovery Plan
From: Mark Stapleton <stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 21:49:55 -0500
"Rosetti, Bill" wrote:
> I am using TSM 4.1.1 with Disaster Recovery.  I have DR generating local
> plans (writing them to a file on an NFS mounted file system).  I have two
> questions.
>
> 1.  I have entered both the TSM server and node information in the DR module
> and established all the relationships.  How come there is no info about the
> nodes in the DR plan?

The node information is embedded in the database. In fact, the only data
that DR uses that resides outside the database (volhist and devconfig)
are only preserved outside of the database in the prepare statement is
that the database is not usable unless volhist and devconfig are
available before accessing the database.