ADSM-L

Re: Server pricing information

2001-04-27 19:06:24
Subject: Re: Server pricing information
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:42:44 -0700
Checkout 3466-C01 it includes 5000 clients license.

I hear that a two processor 1 G Mem and 144 G SSA
is around $90K.  Maybe less. And I am told this will run
twice as fast as my 3466-C00 that is a RS6K-H50

Then all you need to do is plug in a tape media robot.

 ... joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley
Private mail on any topic should be directed to :
   joef AT socrates.berkeley DOT edu