ADSM-L

Disaster Recovery Plan

2001-04-27 11:52:24
Subject: Disaster Recovery Plan
From: "Rosetti, Bill" <BRosetti AT COMPUCOM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 07:52:56 -0800
I am using TSM 4.1.1 with Disaster Recovery.  I have DR generating local
plans (writing them to a file on an NFS mounted file system).  I have two
questions.

1.  I have entered both the TSM server and node information in the DR module
and established all the relationships.  How come there is no info about the
nodes in the DR plan?

2.  Any time I query TSM about a plan file I get no results returned.  This
includes querying rpfilecontents and volhist.  Is that the way it is
supposed to work when you store the plans locally?

Bill Rosetti
Bill Rosetti
Area Service Manager
CompuCom Systems