ADSM-L

Re: TSM/HSM problem writing to filesystem

2001-04-25 03:02:50
Subject: Re: TSM/HSM problem writing to filesystem
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 09:03:23 +0200
I would also look into that direction. And: Is your filesystem
"large file enabled"? I vaguely remember having read about
possible problems, when a large file enabled filesystem is crowded
with small files (and the stubs are small). Something in the sense,
that free space actually exists but cannot be used. Might be worth to
have a look at defragmentation?

--
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet