ADSM-L

Re: Advice

2001-04-24 17:00:47
Subject: Re: Advice
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 16:01:25 -0500
You can also use a direct connection.  run a cable from one system to
another.  The wires on the end of the cable have to be changed to allow this
connection. This is probably the fastest.
MTU sizes can be defined ... etc.  The switch idea works really well though
even for 100 clients database clients.

Jeff Bach

and intended solely for the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email
in error destroy it immediately.