ADSM-L

Re: Advice

2001-04-24 16:46:32
Subject: Re: Advice
From: "Dearman, Richard" <rdearm1 AT UIC DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:48:02 -0500
I'm not sure I understand, is this what you are saying?  My current TSM
server has one nic card on 11.0.0.0 subnet.  Install another nic card in my
TSM server and put it on another ip subnet lets say 10.0.0.10.  Then on my
client change the dsm.opt to backup to that ip address of 10.0.0.10?  If I
am understanding you correctly TSM will listen across multiple nic's that
are on different ip subnets. Correct?  ]

Thanks Fred by the way tell Mattnext door, Rich said Hello.