ADSM-L

Re: ANR8359E ANR8830E

2001-04-23 16:04:53
Subject: Re: ANR8359E ANR8830E
From: Michael Oski <moski AT APPLE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 12:51:55 -0700
I've got a dozen or so 3494 Libraries with 2 to 5 3590 E1A's per silo. I
typically run into these errors a few times per week on a regular basis.
I've also had the micro code upgraded, and had *many* hardware
replacements/adjustments performed. At this point, the only thing to do
is track the errors day to day - if the same tape acts up on multiple
drives, we toss the tape - if the same drive acts up on multiple tapes
that don't show problems in other drives, we have the drive serviced
again and again.