ADSM-L

Problem with Exchange 2000 cluster on TDP verson 2.2

2001-04-23 15:32:36
Subject: Problem with Exchange 2000 cluster on TDP verson 2.2
From: Pétur Eyþórsson <Peddi AT ITN DOT IS>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 19:18:29 -0000
Hi I am curently trying to install a TDP for Exchange 2000 with Cluster
Active/Active mode.

i just got the client verson 2.2.0.0 and i cant seem to be abel to connect to
the Server. I followed the Manual witch told me to edit the dsm.opt file and
change the clusternode mode from no to yes.

when i do this i always get this error message,

ACN5237E Unable to communicate with the Microsoft Exchange Server.

what is the problem.

can anyone help me.

Kveðja/Regards
Pétur Eyþórsson
Tæknimaður/Technician
Kerfisfræðingur IR
Microsoft Certified System Engineer
Nýherji Hf            Sími TEL: +354-569-7700
Borgartún 37       105 Iceland