ADSM-L

Re: Migration from Mainframe to AIX Platform

2001-04-23 10:44:00
Subject: Re: Migration from Mainframe to AIX Platform
From: "Chibois, Herve" <Chibois_H AT ADMIRAL DOT FR>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:45:57 +0200
Hi Sam

Oups !

I'm afraid the only possible split you can have is at filespace level
when exporting a node from OS/390 to AIX. Do as many export as filespace
for a particular node. The main drawback is that you will creep over your
tapes more than one time !

You can also choose to export only HSM-ed data

adsm > export node TOTO FILEA=SPacemanaged FILESPACE=\\TOTO\C$

Godd luck
rv