ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Notes

2001-04-19 09:14:12
Subject: Re: TDP for Notes
From: William Degli-Angeli <billybob AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 09:14:52 -0400
See:

  http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgr/tdp_lotus.html#NotesNT

                    Gene Greenberg
                    <Gene_Greenberg@ROUNDRO       To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                    CKISD.ORG>                    cc:
                    Sent by: "ADSM: Dist          Subject:     TDP for Notes
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

                    04/19/2001 08:18
                    Please respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist Stor
                    Manager"

As usual I'm a little confused about which product to run or which is best.
We
are currently running R5 notes and what I'm not sure of for backing up
purposes
do I need the lotus notes for domino or tivoli data protection for lotus
notes
ver. 2.1.  I believe the domino version I saw on the web site was 1.1.1 I
could
be wrong.
I appreciate someone help me understand the difference.  I running notes on
two
R6000 4.3.3 aix.

Thanks for your help,

Gene