ADSM-L

Re: SQL for Amount Backed up Daily:

2001-04-18 23:13:37
Subject: Re: SQL for Amount Backed up Daily:
From: Andy Raibeck <Andrew_Raibeck AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:14:18 -0700
Consider activating the accounting records feature on your TSM server.
There is a lot of information to be had from the accounting records.
Another alternative would be to look at the SUMMARY table on the TSM
server.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Tivoli Systems
e-mail: araibeck AT tivoli DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."

Bill Robb <robbwd AT HOME DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 04/18/2001 04:22:09 PM