ADSM-L

Re: Error in Backupset Expiration

2001-04-17 16:45:54
Subject: Re: Error in Backupset Expiration
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:46:31 -0700
I found it didn't work until I included * * for nodename/backupset,
as in :

 DEL BACKUPSET * * BEGIND=<sometime_in_the_distant_past> ENDDATE=-14

And that deleted all of 'em!

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley
Private mail on any topic should be directed to :
   joef AT socrates.berkeley DOT edu