ADSM-L

Re: Cant CHECKOUT LIBV - ANR8442E

2001-04-17 04:50:16
Subject: Re: Cant CHECKOUT LIBV - ANR8442E
From: Herfried Abel <ha7 AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:49:40 +0200
Hi,
did all the commands you recommended. No process, no mount ,.... nothing
special. But I found an hit now when I searched the adsm.org - seems to be
an SW-bug as described in ARPA IY02438.

Thanks for your help

herfried

"Chibois, Herve" <Chibois_H AT ADMIRAL DOT FR>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 17.04.2001
10:17:53

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

Hi Herfried

is you volume still mounted / in use ? check if you hav not a running
background process that uses the volume

adsm > q mount
adsm > q drive
adsm > Q PROC