ADSM-L

Re: Restoring AIX (was Restoring Linux and Solaris)

2001-04-16 22:20:29
Subject: Re: Restoring AIX (was Restoring Linux and Solaris)
From: Steve Harris <Steve_Harris AT HEALTH.QLD.GOV DOT AU>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:21:08 +1000
Nice try Ray.

I'm aware of your product, and I've passed details to a  local var, so that he
can include it in an upcoming tender.
This being govrnment that won't  be complete for at least 6 months.

Regards

Steve.

>>> Ray Schafer <schafer AT TKG DOT COM> 13/04/2001 6:06:50 >>>
Steve,

I work for The Kernel Group, and we have a product that will allow you to to a
Bare Metal Restore of AIX, Solaris, HP, and NT using the data in ADSM/TSM.  The
recovery is highly automated.

We have solved the issues you found and more.  You can check out our web site:
http://www.tkg.com/bmr/tsm