ADSM-L

Windows TSM device support for Compaq DLT Library

2001-04-12 16:36:13
Subject: Windows TSM device support for Compaq DLT Library
From: Jeff Connor <connorj AT NIAGARAMOHAWK DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 16:36:35 -0400
Is anyone using a Compaq ESL9198DLX DLT Library with a Windows NT/2000
based TSM server?  The Tivoli TSM site only lists the Compaq ESL9326 under
the supported DLT Tape Libraries.  The Compaq Enterprise Backup Solution
web site lists the ESL9198DLX as supported by TSM on SUN and Windows
NT/2000.  I assume the Tivoli site is correct.  I think the 9198 is the
smaller version of the 9326 does/would it work with TSM server for Windows?

Thanks,
Jeff Connor
Niagara Mohawk Power Corp