ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino Schedules and Opt file

2001-04-12 09:05:19
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino Schedules and Opt file
From: William Degli-Angeli <billybob AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 08:50:56 -0400
No, you do not need a sperate opt file for each scheduled command. You
simply need to ensure that you scheduled commands that may conflict
with each other, selective and incremental, run at different times.

Starting with version 5.04, Domino provided a means to backup the
active transaction log. TDP for Domino, by default, will always backup
the active transaction log. You can stop the backup of the active
transaction
log by using the /THRESHold option, specifying an non-zero low threshold.

    Thanks,
       Bill

William Degli-Angeli
IGS TDP Development