ADSM-L

Re: very few tapes expiring

2001-04-11 10:18:04
Subject: Re: very few tapes expiring
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:18:29 +0200
Hello, do you mean tapes for copy stgp ?  Do you run Reclamations ?

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41'21'924'35'43  7+41'21'924'28'88  * K4-117
email rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.