ADSM-L

Re: TSM Upgrade

2001-04-05 13:11:03
Subject: Re: TSM Upgrade
From: Jim Jepson <jepson AT APPLE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 10:11:35 -0700
Hi Geoff,

I just received my TSM 4.1 upgrade CDs.  So I'm faced with the fun of
upgrading to 4.1 on my AIX system.  I would love to see your document on
the steps to do this properly.

Thanks,  Jim

On Monday, February 5, 2001, at 02:07 PM, Jolley, Bill wrote:

Before the upgrade, what model tape drive were you using?  I currently
have
3590-B11 and should I be investigating moving to an E J or K model
before/during/after the upgrade.