ADSM-L

Problem with log volume

2001-04-03 17:06:24
Subject: Problem with log volume
From: "Remeta, Mark" <MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 17:05:59 -0400
G'day all. I am trying to move my database recovery log volumes from one
disk to anotha. I got them all moved but one pesky volume doesn't want to
go. I keep getting the following whenever I try and define a logcopy or when
I try to delete it (after reducing the recovery log size):

ANR0249E Error reading logical page 625584 (physical page 101552) from
recovery log volume H:\TSMDATA\LOG3.DSM.
ANR0251E Unable to read recovery log page 625584 from any alternate copy.
ANR0231E Synchronization process failed for recovery log volume

How can I get rid of this logvolume??? I tried removing the disk
alltogether, but then my server won't start :)

Thanks in advance,

Mark Remeta
Seligman Data Corp.
100 Park Avenue