ADSM-L

Re: Windws NT Terminal Server full backup after time change

2001-04-02 11:55:58
Subject: Re: Windws NT Terminal Server full backup after time change
From: Neil Schofield <Neil.Schofield AT YORKSHIREWATER.CO DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 16:56:22 +0100
Kevin

Just a thought:

Are you sure that all the TSM processes were stopped during the installation of
the patch? I've had problems in the past where I inadvertently had TSM processes
running during the 3.7 client setup. Although the setup completed without
errors, some of the files were not updated, even though I rebooted the system.

Check the timestamps on the files *DSM*.DLL and *DSM*.EXE in the TSM client
installation directory (BACLIENT). If the installation is consistent, these
should all have the same date. If not then stop all TSM processes and repeat the
TSM client installation.

Neil

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available at http://www.keldagroup.com/email.htm
Yorkshire Water Services Limited
Registered Office Western House Halifax Road Bradford BD6 2SZ
Registered in England and Wales No 2366682