ADSM-L

Re: ans4026w exceed max file size

2001-04-02 11:52:18
Subject: Re: ans4026w exceed max file size
From: YJPlane <yjplane AT NET-UP DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 17:54:13 +0200
                meci hervi
        well. some more details...

        the linux node ulimit is set unlimited for : dataseg size, file size,
max mem sise. the user running dsmc is root. i hope he got every rights
;=)

        the error come just as the dsmc command is launched. so not any part of
data is restored from adsm server.
        as i use -pick option, the dataflow between server and linux client do
work. I can select the file to be restored.

Yves-Jean PLANE