ADSM-L

TSM and UQ40606

2001-03-29 10:38:59
Subject: TSM and UQ40606
From: bernard mcdaid <bernard.mcdaid AT UK.TESCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:24:31 +0000
Hi,

I'm new to TSM.  We are implementing TSMv3.7 on OS/390 v2.7

Does anybody have ptf UQ40606 on (fmid is HDN3317 is the BAC).  If so, any
problems with it?

Regards,

Bernard.

 ---- Disclaimer ----
 This is an e-mail from the Tesco Plc Group of companies. The contents of
 this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to
 which it was addressed, or in the case of an incorrectly addressed e-mail
 message, the intended recipient. No-one else may copy, use, disseminate or
 forward all or any part of it in any form.

 In addition, no-one should place any reliance on the contents of this
 e-mail. If you receive this e-mail in error please accept our apology.
 If this is the case we would be obliged if you would contact the sender
 and then delete the e-mail.

 The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and not
 necessarily those of Tesco Plc or of any of its subsidiaries.