ADSM-L

Re: Daylight Savings Fix for Windows NT Clients/fix 4.1.2.12

2001-03-29 08:31:49
Subject: Re: Daylight Savings Fix for Windows NT Clients/fix 4.1.2.12
From: "Williams, Tim" <Tim.Williams AT FRITOLAY DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 07:31:35 -0600
        That's their normal message for "fixtest" code.
        Here's another:
        "Note: While this patch has not been tested as extensively as our
usual
        maintenance PTFs, it has undergone significantly more testing than
        prior fixtests."
        found:

ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/
client/v4r1/Windows/i386/LATEST/
        FYI Thanks Tim

        "MC Matt Cooper (2838)" <Matt.Cooper AT AMGREETINGS DOT COM>
        03/29/2001 06:09 AM
<ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>@SMTP@Exchange