ADSM-L

Re: Daylight Savings Fix for Windows NT Clients

2001-03-28 15:30:14
Subject: Re: Daylight Savings Fix for Windows NT Clients
From: Andy Raibeck <Andrew_Raibeck AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 12:30:37 -0800
Hi Tim,

Well, therein lies the confusion, and why I responded to that post! I
wanted to make it clear that it was not a new problem.

The IC28969 problem was discovered by someone using the 4.1.1.16, and that
is why it was originally reported that way. The "live" APAR abstract has
since been updated to say, "TSM CLIENT SHOWS SIGNS OF MEMORY LEAK DURING
SCHEDULED BACKUPS."

The leak has been fixed in 4.1.2.12. If you are already at 4.1.1.16 and
aren't seeing the problem, I wouldn't worry about it, at least for the
purposes of getting past the DST switch.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Tivoli Systems
e-mail: araibeck AT tivoli DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."

"Williams, Tim" <Tim.Williams AT FRITOLAY DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 03/28/2001
01:10:28 PM