ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Microsoft Exchange Server restore problem.

2001-03-28 07:59:24
Subject: Re: TDP for Microsoft Exchange Server restore problem.
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 07:49:03 -0500
Robert,

Please consult the following documentation
to make sure you have the proper procedures:

TDP for Microsoft Exchange User's Guide 1.1 -
    Appendix B - Advanced Restore Procedures

Disaster Recovery Concepts for Microsoft Exchaneg 5.5 -
   http://www.microsoft.com/technet/exchange/chapt09.asp

Backup and Restore Basics for Microsoft Exchange
   http://www.microsoft.com/TechNet/exchange/chapt12.asp

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler