ADSM-L

Can't find Rexx ANRPLANX,ANRMACHI needed for DRM

2001-03-21 10:13:49
Subject: Can't find Rexx ANRPLANX,ANRMACHI needed for DRM
From: Paul Van de Vijver <Paul.Van.De.Vijver AT HONDA-EU DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:11:46 +0100
Hi all,

Has anybody any idea where I can find Rexx ANRPLANX (and ANRMACHI) ?
ANRPLANX is needed to split-up Recovery Plan File created by PREPARE command
and I can not find it anywhere ... certainly not in Samplib where it should be.
Maybe (only reason I can think of) installation - I did not do install -
instructions were not followed for 100%
with result that I do not have those files

ADSM Server 3.1.2.40 on OS/390

Thanks,

Paul Van de Vijver
Honda Europe NV