ADSM-L

Re: ADSM 3.1.0.3 to 3.7.2.19

2001-03-20 21:54:07
Subject: Re: ADSM 3.1.0.3 to 3.7.2.19
From: Andy Raibeck <Andrew_Raibeck AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 18:54:29 -0800
I can't think of any reason to install 3.1.0.8 first. You should be able to
jump right to 3.7.2.19. Just be sure to review the accompanying README.1ST
file first. Probably the most obvious thing is starting with ADSM 3.1.0.5,
the client now uses the UNC name of your drives for the filespace names
instead of the volume labels. This (and other issues) are discussed in the
README.1ST file.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Tivoli Systems
e-mail: araibeck AT tivoli DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."

Maria Ragan <mragan AT BCO DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 03/20/2001 05:01:29 PM