ADSM-L

Re: Server-to-server

2001-03-20 12:38:20
Subject: Re: Server-to-server
From: "Boireau, Eric (MED)" <eric.boireau AT MED.GE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 18:38:50 +0100
Andrea,
I would like to do it also. I have test it on lan. In my mind there is an
issue with space reclaim job. To do it the server which manage the tape,
mount the tape for the other one that need to read them to process space
reclaim. In fact one server manage virtual tape on physical tape (One entry
in db), the other manage data on virtual tape (Many entries in local db).
So, my answer it's depend of what do you need to do !

I hope it's help.

Salutations / Best Regards
g            GE Medical Systems
Eric Boireau                               Global Systems
Server Architect / Technology & Infrastructure Team

GE Medical Systems S.A
283, rue de la Minière
78533 BUC Cedex France
Tél: (33) 1 30 70 39 32,  DC: 8*644 3932
Fax: (33) 1 30 70 42 30, DC: 8*644 3930
mailto:Eric.Boireau AT med.ge DOT com