ADSM-L

anyone using SLAs

2001-03-20 09:01:18
Subject: anyone using SLAs
From: Lisa Cabanas <CABANL AT MAIL.MODOT.STATE.MO DOT US>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:06:18 -0600
Hi all,

Is anyone out there using SLAs?

I have been tasked to: brainstorm a "checklist" of actions that you or others
would need to go through to diagnose and resolve problems in the system.  Also,
please brainstorm a list of possible failures, and then the required actions to
repair these failures.

After that I am supposed to meet with my managers to draw up the PDR2 (2nd level
problem diagnosis and repair) and Repair documentation and then finally the SLA.

To me, by and large, all this blathering sounds like gobbeldeegook, and I want
to roll into a fetal ball and make the mean old business types go away!!

HELP ME PLEASE!!!