ADSM-L

Re: DB restore

2001-03-19 17:25:36
Subject: Re: DB restore
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:26:03 -0800
Good question.  I'd like to know from someone that has experienced a
restore.

Somewhere it implies that you  have to have the same disk layout because
its a record backup and not logical.

Is this true?  Is it documented?  I haven't found it, yet!

... joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley