ADSM-L

Re: Priority

2001-03-19 10:59:58
Subject: Re: Priority
From: John Naylor <John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 15:54:24 +0000
Eric,

On our site we look after this by scheduling.
Best to have a dasd pool large enough to hold a complete overnight backup.
Then use TSM command scripts :-
1) copy your dasdpool to a copy pool
2) migrate your dasdpool to tape pool
3) only after successful completion of  previous two steps use script to trigger
reclamation on tape pool.

"Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT NL> on 03/19/2001 02:53:15 PM