ADSM-L

Re: Windows NT/2000 Daylight Savings Time Problem

2001-03-16 12:34:49
Subject: Re: Windows NT/2000 Daylight Savings Time Problem
From: Andy Raibeck <Andrew_Raibeck AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:35:19 -0800
If you are not on a version of the client that includes the fix for IC28544
(the DST problem), then you will experience the problem. The version
numbers I recommend all inlcude that fix, plus a number of other fixes as
well. You can check the README files for those versions to see what is
fixed in them.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Tivoli Systems
e-mail: araibeck AT tivoli DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."

David Longo <David.Longo AT HEALTH-FIRST DOT ORG>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 03/16/2001
09:23:40 AM