ADSM-L

Re: Experiences from Client-Patch 4.1.2.12 ( and on Ms Clusterserver ) ?

2001-03-14 11:43:07
Subject: Re: Experiences from Client-Patch 4.1.2.12 ( and on Ms Clusterserver ) ?
From: John Monahan <JohnMonahan AT LIBERTYDIVERSIFIED DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:42:14 -0600
I used TSMCLEAN on 2 different NT 4 server clients.  The only issue I had
was users complaining of the performance hit because I ran it during the
work day.  It basically impacts the system the same as a real backup
would, except I had about 20 times the normal backup amount because of all
the corrupted files.

I read all the instructions and readmes several times before I attempted
anything.

    John Monahan
    Network Team Coordinator
    Liberty Diversified Industries