ADSM-L

Re: Swapping Tape Drive

2001-03-07 23:08:00
Subject: Re: Swapping Tape Drive
From: ABDULSALAM ABDULLA <salam AT DUBAL.CO DOT AE>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 08:00:40 +0400
Hi Miles,
I did replaced the tape drive without much changes, I changed Recording
Format  to 3570C instead of what we had
which was 3570, till I got your e-mail made me wonder, Why it should be set
to 'drive' and not 3570C? we are using
the green tapes.  Another question, can we use mixture of red and green
tapes for backup/restore?
Appreciate your input,
Thanks, Salam