ADSM-L

Re: TSM, SAN, ACSLS and Solaris

2001-03-01 22:41:10
Subject: Re: TSM, SAN, ACSLS and Solaris
From: "Walker, Lesley R" <lesley.walker AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:41:28 +1300
I don't think the IFP driver is installed:

tsm22001# modinfo | grep -i ifp
tsm22001#

But thanks for the answer.  I've got the st.conf sorted - I had done that
before on a different box but it was directly-attached FC-AL rather than
fabric.  It's more the question of what to put in mt.conf and when to do
"add_drv mt".

And thanks to Suad and Richard for your answers too.  I now feel a lot
better equipped to work with the storage guys.  I always get neverous when
someone says "just give me the root password, I'll configure it" -
especially when I'm the one who has to produce the documentation.