ADSM-L

Re: Time line reporting

2001-03-01 10:28:18
Subject: Re: Time line reporting
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 07:28:06 -0800
If you have accounting on, you can import the accounting log into a
spreadsheet,
It doesn't give the start time, but it does give the end time, and duration, so
you can
figure the start time. once you have that, you can chart it to make it easy to
spot
your slack and busy periods.
If you haven't used the accounting log, check your admin guide on how to set
accounting on,
And for the contents of the different fields.

On Wednesday, February 28, 2001 10:13 AM, Steve Hicks [SMTP:shicks AT KUB DOT
ORG]