ADSM-L

Re: Window Client - Time Change bug

2001-02-26 17:40:09
Subject: Re: Window Client - Time Change bug
From: bbullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:40:35 -0700
                Excellent question. Is the "Daylight savings time" bug that
we had 4 months ago on NT clients fixed? If we have to install a new client
on our 300+ clients, it would be nice to get a head start on the process.

        Can an official Tivoli person let us know which versions of the 3.7
and 4.1 clients are needed for the fix?

Thanks,
Ben Bullock
UNIX Systems Manager