ADSM-L

Re: FIVE questions for TSM 4.1.2

2001-02-26 16:37:26
Subject: Re: FIVE questions for TSM 4.1.2
From: George Lesho <glesho AT AFCE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:39:46 -0600
Matt, I have an even older 7133 D40 attached to a server and rather than have
Fast Write enabled (slightly different syntax between machines), it has
FL_UNAVAIL (fast load unavailable). Any idea what this means??? Thanks-

George Lesho
Storage/System Admin
AFC Enterprises

"Matthew A. Bacchi" <mbacchi AT BTV.IBM DOT COM> on 02/26/2001 02:57:44 PM