ADSM-L

Re: TDP For Domino DB

2001-02-26 15:20:06
Subject: Re: TDP For Domino DB
From: Steve Hicks <shicks AT KUB DOT ORG>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:20:54 -0500
This is with TDP GUI on NT 4. Our Tivoli server sits on AIX 4.3.3. I've
tried active and inactive. I also tried to sort the list by clicking on the
list headers at the top and nothing happens. I've not tried the command
line, as I'm unsure of the syntax. That will be my next step.

Steve

                    Del Hoobler
                    <[email protected]        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    BM.COM>              cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: TDP For Domino DB
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    02/26/01
                    03:16 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Steve,

Is this with the TDP for Domino GUI on Windows NT/2000?
...or is this with the command-line client "PICK" option
on another operating system?

Are you showing active and inactive?
Have you tried using the command-line client?

You really need to call IBM/Tivoli service to pursue this further.
We may need to get a trace to see what is happening.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler