ADSM-L

Re: FIVE questions for TSM 4.1.2 (server on AIX, clients on Windo ws)

2001-02-26 13:50:54
Subject: Re: FIVE questions for TSM 4.1.2 (server on AIX, clients on Windo ws)
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 13:51:13 -0500
Wanda,

It appears that you create it in the "\WINDOWS" directory.
I found some info under Microsoft Q-article: Q143384

SUMMARY:
SUMMARY:
  This article lists and explains the entries for
  the [NDB] section of the Microsoft Exchange Windows client
  initialization file.

NOTE: The file must be in the root of the
      Microsoft Windows installation, by default C:\WINDOWS.

I hope this gets you pointed in the right direction.
BTW, I'm not an Exchange client user either...
I user Notes/Domino, of course...  :-)

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler