ADSM-L

Re: SAN, 3494, library shared HP-UX & AIX

2001-02-26 05:12:34
Subject: Re: SAN, 3494, library shared HP-UX & AIX
From: Francisco Molero <fmolero AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 02:13:00 -0800
Hi Suad,
   I have working the library with HP-UX whitout
problem. But I found this library is not supported by
Tape library Manager and Client whether one of the
platform is HP-UX.
   On the other hand, the chapter about "Configuring
TSM servers to Share SAN-Connected Devices" exists in
AIX but no in HP-UX. Besides the define library under
AIX is also different from HP-UX.
you said , " sharing is possible ". How can I do ?
could you help me to do that ? When you try to
configurate the library under HP-UX, you have the
share option but this options is related to other
product to TSM.
Thanks again, Fran