ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Exchange 2000 - Where are we?

2001-02-21 10:17:47
Subject: Re: TDP for Exchange 2000 - Where are we?
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 10:18:09 -0500
Cris,

See an append that I made to this list on 1/23:
(The GA date for Exchange is 3/30).

Attention SQL server and Exchange server administrators:

Please look for the announcement today of the new
versions of TDP for Exchange 2.2 and TDP for SQL 2.2.

To view the official announcement go to:

   http://www.ibmlink.ibm.com/usalets

Look for the announcement:  201-003

It discusses the new versions of TDP for Exchange
and TDP for SQL. As it states, the planned availability
dates for the new products are:

   Tivoli Data Protection for Microsoft SQL Server - January 26, 2001

   Tivoli Data Protection for Microsoft Exchange Server - March 30, 2001

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler