ADSM-L

Re: problem restore

2001-02-20 12:09:14
Subject: Re: problem restore
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:09:39 -0800
I've seen the middle.  Restores pre-empt the reclamation but it takes a
long time (30 minutes).  Haven't figure out what its waiting/looking for
before it decides to move on it.

Not very nice to my users to have to wait 30 minutes for a restore to
start.
               ... joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley