ADSM-L

Re: Incremental Restore

2001-02-20 10:52:23
Subject: Re: Incremental Restore
From: "Caffey, Jeff L." <jlcaffey AT PIER1 DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:51:40 -0600
Christoph,

If you get a direct response, please forward it to me.  I'm currently facing
a VERY similar situation with a Windows 2000 server.  I'm using TSM 4.1.2,
and I "THINK" it will ask if I only want to restore the changes, but I'm not
sure.

TSM Server 4.1.2 running on AIX 4.3.3
TSM Client 4.1.2 running on Windows 2000 Server

Thank you,

Jeff Caffey
Enterprise Systems Programmer
Pier 1 imports, Inc.  -  Information Services
jlcaffey AT pier1 DOT com
Voice: (817) 252-6222
Fax:   (817) 252-7299