ADSM-L

Re: Error Question

2001-02-19 16:01:00
Subject: Re: Error Question
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 16:01:22 -0500
>...I have just upgraded my TSM to 4.1.2...
>ANR8311E An I/O error occurred while accessing drive DRIVE01 (/dev/rmt1) for
>GETLOGSENSE operation, errno = 22.

Bill - I have a bunch of real-world explanations for messages such as this
       in  people.bu.edu/rbs/ADSM.QuickFacts .  Errno 22 typically occurs
because your device driver is downlevel.  The server Readme file talks
about Atape upgrade requirements: see "Atape upgrade required".  Check
the specified levels against those in your system.

  Richard Sims, BU