ADSM-L

Re: TSM training?

2001-02-16 14:37:18
Subject: Re: TSM training?
From: Marc Levitan <marc.levitan AT PFPC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:35:27 -0500
Try AVAILANT in Cambridge MAssachusetts.
I just went for the Beginner class but they have advanced topic classes as
well.
888 94-AVAIL

Marc Levitan
Senior LAN Engineer
PFPC Global Fund Services

                    Jeff T
                    <[email protected]        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    C.FAA.GOV>              cc:
                    Sent by: "ADSM:         Subject:     TSM training?
                    Dist Stor
                    Manager"
                    <[email protected]
                    T.EDU>

                    02/16/2001 02:23
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

We're migrating to TSM 4  server on OS/390
We have clients that run on unix,netware and Win32 machines
We used TDP for Domino  and want to start with Oracle

I haven't been to a class since 1995 and there's finally money available
for
training.

Anyone have a sugestion for the cutting edge TSM training.  I'd like to
focus on
the connect agents  (see how long its been) and issues of TSM 4

Thanks,

       Jeff Toth