ADSM-L

Re: Performance Large Files vs. Small Files

2001-02-16 05:31:22
Subject: Re: Performance Large Files vs. Small Files
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:31:33 +0100
Thanks Jeff, very nice description of an important issue for all of us !
Hoping Tivoli puts all necessary ressources to improve this.

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41'21'924'35'43  7+41'21'924'28'88  * K4-117
email rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.