ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli Log

2001-02-15 16:34:49
Subject: Re: Tivoli Log
From: Jonathan Siegle <jsiegle AT SIEGLE.CAC.PSU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 16:36:27 -0500
Shekar,
        Get on your TSM server and do an update node RAAS_PRD_DB changeme.
For the client do the following:
If you don't have a DSMO_PSWDPATH environment variable set, go to the
directory you want to keep your ADSMO.yourhostname file and run the
aobpswd program(as root). You will want to enter the current password and
then give you a chane to change your password. Make sure the guy who runs
the backup can read ADSMO.yourhostname file.
If your DSMO_PSWDPATH is set, running the aobpswd will throw your
ADSMO.yourhostname file in that directory.
I am reading this from the manual, hope it works.
Jonathan