ADSM-L

Re: 3590E

2001-02-15 06:03:57
Subject: Re: 3590E
From: Gerhard Rentschler <g.rentschler AT RUS.UNI-STUTTGART DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:04:22 +0100
Hello,
can you tell me how I can get the "test media" option? Is it via the
tapeutil utility?
Best regards
Gerhard

---
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Regional Computing Center     tel.   ++49/711/685 5806
University of Stuttgart       fax:   ++49/711/682357
Allmandring 30a
D 70550
Stuttgart
Germany